Walmart intends to lower its prices for more healthful options, abolishing a premium it has charged for some products that contain whole wheat or reduced sugar or salt. The company says it will also work with health groups to add seals of approval on branded products that meet new standards such as 25 percent less salt.
- Nevada passes law authorizing driverless cars, sees dramatic increase in truck surfing
- Video gamers solve in 10 days a problem that stumped scientists for over a decade, pwn the shit out of scientists
- Humans eradicate second disease, nobody cares
- Scientists link nose to transistors, determine Internet reeks of lolcat piss
- Supervillain cures prostate cancer in lab mice